Get beautiful prints without going to the lab, and enjoy brilliant photos for generations to come.
Claria Hi-Definition Ink is a revolutionary new six-color, dye-based ink technology that delivers unsurpassed image quality and long-lasting results. Claria is tailor-made to fit the needs of the discerning photo enthusiast. It provides vivid, true-to-life colors with a wide color gamut that's ideal for printing your best shots.
Best of all, photos printed with Claria ink will last longer than traditional, lab-processed photos. And, they'll even stand up to spills, smudges and fading. That means you can share and frame your favorite photos, or place them in an album — worry-free.
- Quality without compromise — get beautiful photos made to last
- Better quality than the lab
- Smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant prints
- Optional high-capacity cartridges that give you about 50 percent more prints per cartridge for only a few dollars more
- You can share your photos worry-free knowing they're smudge and scratch resistant
- Prints stand up to humidity, moisture and spills
- Prints last for generations! Up to 200 years in an album!*
- Durable prints are a life-saver when you've deleted the original digital file
The quick-drying formula allows prints to be handled immediately after printing. Many competitive dye-based printers require special paper for quick drying properties or require several minutes of drying time.
Prints resist damage related to high levels of humidity, moisture and water spills on Epson Premium Photo Papers. Water spills on a Claria Ink print can be rubbed off without ruining the print. With many competitive prints, this isn't the case.
Detail: print smudge
Claria Ink won't smudge like this competitor's print
Detail: print smudge
Look at the smudge on the girl's face on this competitive print, caused when wiping spilled water from the print
Because Claria Hi-Definition Ink is a dye-based ink set where ink is absorbed into the paper coating, prints are resistant to scratches caused by handling. You can share your prints worry-free!
Preserve your memories with confidence, as Claria Ink prints have a dark storage rating over 200 years.*
* Print permanence ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors under glass or UV filter or stored in archival sleeves in album storage. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them. See www.wilhelm-research.com for details.
ClariaTM ink and genuine Epson paper - the perfect match! Epson printers, ink and paper are designed to work together to produce outstanding quality and long-lasting output. For best results, check out these genuine Epson papers, optimized for use with Claria ink.
- Visit the Creative Zone, Epson's scrapbooking site to be inspired.
- Print directly on ink jet printable CD-Rs and DVD-Rs. Now it's easier than ever to personalize your discs with a cool, finished look.
- Easy to use, one touch Color Restoration renews faded and discolored photos back to near original colors.
Epson Stylus Photo R260
Epson Stylus Photo R380
Epson Stylus Photo RX580