| Canon Cartridge |
Refill Instructions for Color cartridge
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Peal off the top label.
3. You will notice three small holes (too small for a syringe needle to get into). Drill each hole larger with a thumb drill.
4. Fill the syringe with 6 ml. of color ink.
5. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each chamber until the sponge full
6. When finished, replace the top label or leave it off (it will make no difference in the printing).
7. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.